Noob: Amazed yet confused - Dreamcard vs Revolution

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Aug 9 03:13:47 EDT 2005

David....

Welcome to the Revolution from YAHR (Yet Another HyperCard Refugee).
You're gonna love it over here.

I feel the same way you do: RunRev *could* charge a LOT more for this
product and justify it. But it's a competitive marketplace with lots
of free and Open Source tools and technologies, so they might not be
more successful doing that.

DreamCard will, I suspect, play an increasing role in their revenue
model as they bring online ways for people like you to deploy stacks
to others who have the Player and pick up a little toll booth fee
along the way.