Run as Windows service

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Aug 9 00:28:17 EDT 2005

Bill

> Will this process start a "normal" Rev application faceless
> or do I need to prep the Rev application somehow to run
> without a window?

there's nothing you need to do for a faceless app, it's the
way services run...

> Can I tell when a user is logged into the computer? I want
> the Windows service application to launch a regular Rev
> windowed application but only when the user is logged in but
> not if the user has logged out.

maybe you should use the startup folder in the start menu for
that...

put it into the "All users" folder so all users will get it
automatically. Dont forget to set the permissions to the
shortcut so users cannot remove it...

cheers
Xavier