graphic markers, can one set only one?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Aug 9 00:01:16 EDT 2005

Hi Bryan

>I was curious if it is possible to set only one marker in a polygon. why
>would I want to do this? In my application which is graphing, I need to set
>just one marker, in most cases the first or last vertex in the polygon.
>
> Ideally I'd want to be able to create and set the markers on any vertex I
> might choose. Any ideas?

Try using a second graphic object above the line graphic with just the
points you want to have markers on and use a linesize of 0.

Cheers

--

Monte Goulding                                      BCompSci
Sweat Technologies                      BAppSci (Hons)

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
Download now from: http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget