Run as Windows service

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Aug 8 22:09:09 EDT 2005

Xavier,

Will this process start a "normal" Rev application faceless or do I
need to prep the Rev application somehow to run without a window?

Can I tell when a user is logged into the computer? I want the Windows
service application to launch a regular Rev windowed application but
only when the user is logged in but not if the user has logged out.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos