[Semi-OT] Interesting article

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Aug 8 14:38:04 EDT 2005

And the guys who started much of this, from whom Macromedia appears
to have essentially lifted not only technology but staff:

http://www.laszlosystems.com

I'm still trying to figure out how Rev could play a role in this;
creating the UIs in flex and laszlo require text editing. Yuk.

Thanks, Marielle, for the great pointers. Now I'm off to do some
reading instead of the work I should be doing.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"