[ANN] Free "virtual" SERUG T-Shirts!

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sun Aug 7 15:44:33 EDT 2005

Yet another benefit for those who join the SouthEast Revolution Users
Group (SERUG) for our virtual meetings in SecondLife are complementary
"virtual" Revolution/SERUG t-shirts for our avatars!

Kat has posted a picture of the [avatars of the] 3 founders (who have
gotten to SecondLife so far) wearing them in the wiki. We look really cool
too, I might add! ;-)  See http://rugusa.linguistix.net and follow the link on the home page in the paragraph about "Virtual
Meetings online".  When you get into SecondLife, contact any of the
officers about joining the SERUG group, and you'll get your "virtual"
t-shirt at the same time. What's great is you never have to wash them! :-)

Remember, the reason for utilizing the 3D virtual world
(http://secondlife.com) is so we can have meetings and conferences that
are not bound by geographic location. All of you are welcome to join SERUG
in SecondLife. Hope to see you there.

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>