SCRIPTS IN GROUPS

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Aug 6 15:26:30 EDT 2005

James....

When I say it's a surprising feature, I have my Revolutionary hat on.
As a HC user, of course, I'd expect this, but in HC: (a) a background
occupies an entire card; and (b) you can only have one. So when I
learned that one could have more than one bg group in Rev, I
*assumed* that they would respond to messages in a different way as
well.

I don't, as I said, think this is a bug, but if you don't come from
HC, it could be a stumbling block.