ChatRev UP

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sat Aug 6 14:17:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

Several people told me to believe that ChatRev is still down.
Two weeks ago, ChatRev was down for two days, because Björnke
was moving the server to a different place. The ChatRev server
is up and running now and you are welcome to join us.

For more information, have a look at
<http://chatrev.bjoernke.com>. There, you will also find a
client to connect to the server. An alternative client can be
found at <http://economy-x-talk.com>. If you use the alternative
client, don't forget to change the port to 8008.

Best regards,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.