File location using go shell ("startc:\..")

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sat Aug 6 13:36:43 EDT 2005

You shouldn't need a "start" before an EXE in Windows.  If you specify
an EXE file name, Windows just runs the program.  "Start" is for when
all you know is a document name, and you want Windows to go find the
associated EXE for you.

I've never seen anyone successfully use an underscore to replace a
space.  Standard Windows procedure is to put the file name (complete
with spaces) in double quotes.

:)

Jon