Detecting a mouse click in a field

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Fri Aug 5 09:43:49 EDT 2005

Heh - Eric beat me to it...

I like selectionChanged because it allows you to make characters in an unlocked field act like buttons. I have program that lets the user insert document links and web links into their notes. When they click on the link, it launches that document, or opens that page. I had to use selectionchanged for that, because linkclicked needs a locked field for standard left clicking.