ANN: Full text justification plug-in

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 5 00:22:51 EDT 2005

Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> A website that review every stack that every
> developer publish in the web, with screenshots,
> movies and explanations about their uses and
> functions.
>
> Maybe if Richard Gaskin could organize a two person
> team for doing this work in RevJournal... ;-)

Maybe if we bump that up a couple orders of magnitude to a 200-person
team we might be able to handle all the cool Rev stuff out there. :)

But for getting started, remember that revJournal is the webzine of,
for, and by Rev developers.  I'm always happy to post any
articles/reviews/tips you care to share.

I'm a little backlogged right now (we've had some new submissions come
in at the same time a client needs a major project finished), but please
send anything you like whever you like and it'll get posted in the next
update.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal