cannot import a MS word file into field

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Aug 4 18:19:53 EDT 2005

Ban....

Once again, I encourage you to invest some real time to learn
Transcript and Revolution. It seems to me you have tried to jump into
the middle of Revolution, expecting that every time you try to do
something that doesn't quite work as you expect, someone on this list
will help you sort it out. That may even happen but in the long run,
you're not going to be very happy with the experience because you
won't really *understand* Rev or Transcript very well.

Transcript's very approachable syntax can give one the false
impression that the tool and the language are so easy that it
shouldn't be necessary to spend much time learning it.