Profiles help

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Aug 4 16:28:46 EDT 2005

One addendum, it appears that the group I thought was working actually
wasn't changing the location of the group on the profile switch, so the
text field didn't move.

This appears to be a bug: if you have a group with a profile and an object
in the group has the same profile, the rectangles get messed up.  Has
anyone else seen this?