Browser question???

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Aug 4 15:18:04 EDT 2005

While there might be some very convoluted way to do this in Rev or
with system-level scripting, you'll be far better served by buying
Altuit's excellent altBrowser plugin for Revolution and launching the
URL there so you have complete control over the user experience.

You can buy altBrowser at the RunRev store, I believe.