ANN: Full text justification plug-in

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Thu Aug 4 10:08:16 EDT 2005

>Message: 18
>Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:44:41 +0200
>From: Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be>
>Subject: Re: ANN: Full text justification plug-in
>To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>

>>  That's easy. First save the file to your drive. Then drag the file
>>  to the Plug-in folder inside the folder with your current version
>>  of Run Rev. From this point on it will appear among your plug-ins
>>  under the Development menu when you start up.
>>
>>  Jim
>
>Hi Jim
>
>that's my problem, I cannot save, the "save" menuItem is dimmed !

Yves,

I forgot about that issue. Two solutions

1) Convert it to a top level stack and save.

2) But easier: click on the palette with command/control/shift keys
held down. A contextual menu will appear and one of the options is
"Save."

Tip:

This is a very valuable way to access a lot of useful utilities for
any control (cards, fields, buttons, graphics, etc.) It works whether
the pointer of browse tool is selected. When I open Rev the three
finger of my left hand configure themselves automatically to permit
this keyboard action.

Jim