numToChar(28) in list field

Martin Baxter martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 13:43:11 EDT 2005

isotomac() does this.

Are you using isotomac() at all?

Or Maybe rev is doing so behind the scenes for some reason ?

Perhaps you moved the stack across platforms ?

( isotomac() and mactoiso() should never be used on texts containing
certain CO control chars (ie ascii < 32) as many of them will be
remapped. Only use these functions on genuine human-readable data strings. )

Martin