[OT] Pigs Fly

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Aug 3 13:14:27 EDT 2005

What really drives me crazy is when a left handed person customizes
their mouse and switches the buttons. The left button becomes the
contextual button and the right button is for selecting.

Since it is all done in software there are no hints that the mouse is
different other than it is almost always left of the keyboard.

Bill