While waiting for XP support....

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Aug 2 20:16:04 EDT 2005

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Good news for us developers: its appearance is very much like a slightly
> less candy-colored variant of OS X, so any graphic treatments in your
> UIs will look much more at home on both platforms....

I know this is not the appropriate forum, but I have to say it.  I just
love the screen shots that show the artifacts that still remain from
Windows 95.  Makes me wonder if MS will ever understand that if you
intend to change the GUI, you have to change the whole thing and not
just pieces.

Also, this honestly looks like nothing more than a new theme for Windows
XP.  The only thing different I can see is window shadows and
transparency effects.

Yeah, I know.  It's not done yet.  I'll shut up now. :)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software