[OT] Pigs Fly --a rose by any other name...

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Tue Aug 2 20:08:34 EDT 2005

Folks,

I hate to rain on your parade, but it IS a single button mouse.
Apple goes to great pains to point this fact out, just so they can
say they have not abandoned the single button mouse philosophy.
There is a single button.  The touch sensors are on the left and
right sides (like holding down the control key when clicking the
single button mouse now).  I guess pushing on the scroll button
clicks the mouse with neither right or left touch sensors activated,
so it is a third kind of click.  The side "force" sensor is not
technically a button either.  The whole mouse moves down to activate
the button --it is one big button.

The lengths a company will go to just to never admit they were
wrong.  All I can say, is:  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a
duck, it must be a rose...

Dennis