global problems

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Tue Aug 2 08:01:33 EDT 2005

"In other languages, if you removed all references to a global and
recompiled, of course it would disappear...? "

Exactly!  This is SO counterintuitive, no matter how useful it might be
I NEVER would have even considered that the language might behave in
this way.  Another issue for the Intro For Newbies?

:)

Jon