OS9 standalone builder problem

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Tue Aug 2 06:54:38 EDT 2005

Last OS9 problem for this project (I hope...)

I have a stack located on my desktop of my OS9 Mac with the name
"OTS.REV"
When I try to create a standalone, RR asks me to save the stack (and
all substacks).
When I click on OK I get the error "Can't save stack "OTS" due to an
error. Can't open stack backup file. Check the file path, and that
the filename is not to long."

No problem on Mac OSX, only OS9 and I just can't figure out what goes
wrong.

I also cannot create the standalone on OS-X, because when I do this,
the application won't properly launch when run on OS9 :-(

It seems that there are a lot of bugs when developing in 2.6 on OS-X
and then trying to deploy for OS9 using the 2.5 version of RR...

Anyone any suggestions?

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba