simple custom property question

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Aug 1 23:03:42 EDT 2005

One more question (for now!) about this operation: how do I get rid
of it? In testing, I've opened the substack half a dozen times -- and
there are half a dozen copies of the group in the substack. Obviously
I've got to dump 'em somehow (in a script when the stack closes?),
but how? They're there under the original name, from the main stack
-- if I delete the group, will it get deleted in the main stack too?

Confused!

Charles