To Rev or not to Rev

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Apr 30 18:36:35 EDT 2005

 > As someone already said, your ISP answer is a way to avoid any depth
 > analysis of Rev capabilities... It's also the usual answer from ppl who
 > usually struggle with complex programing environments and who are
 > bitter to see other ppl developping sophisticated apps 2 to 5 times
faster...

I agree with this, as I at one time did it myself (I'm so ashamed).  I'm
a straight HTML coder, and nothing drove me more crazy than seeing
someone use FrontPage or Dreamweaver to develop a web site.  The
scenario is just the same as someone writing a C++ app in 1 month and me
writing the same app with Rev in just a few days.  A little animosity.

I now more or less don't care what one uses to develop a program, just
as long as the final "result" is a decent program that is creative and
solves a problem.

And though I don't understand OOP, I do appreciate you fine folks trying
to explain it to me.  I guess I am forever convinced that xTalk is as
object oriented as a language can get....

    put key in ignition
    rotate key 120 degrees
    rotate key -120 degrees
    apply pressure to accelerator
    --  It all just "looks" like objects to me :)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/