Rev & OOP

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Apr 30 10:21:01 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I deleted the original message with the intention of passing on this [dare
I say it, Heather] philosophical question; but a voice inside me keeps
saying, "I won't let you concentrate until you respond", so:

IMF(oole's)O, the programmer who ruled out RunRev as a development platform
on the basis of it not being a true OOP language was simply looking for a
reason to pan it rather than do the kind of in depth analysis required to
properly evaluate its potential.

The bottom lines for software development are real-world productivity and
code maintainability, not compliance with the "buzz concept de jour".

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company