[ANN] Reminder - online scripting conferences

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Apr 30 00:39:49 EDT 2005

Yikes!!!!

So, on the west US coast, do I drag my sorry *ss out of bed at 8:30 am
or...?

(okay, in my defense, I'll be trying to get the 4-y.o. twins to
sleep in their own beds until midnight or so... sigh... maybe wake-up @ 2
am, crawl back to my own sleeping abode, have them wake me up 2 hours
later for some yoghurt-protein bottles...  I don't think I've had 6 hours
of uninterrupted sleep since before I got pregnant!!!).

UTC?  That's a local mall (University Towne Center)... I don't think they
open before 10 am.

I hate mornings...  @;-)

Judy