[ANN] Reminder - online scripting conferences

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 29 18:17:54 EDT 2005

On 4/29/05 4:35 PM, Victor Eijkhout wrote:

 > On Apr 29, 2005, at 4:59 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
 >
 >> 11.30am EST (3.30pm GMT)
 >

 > I thought EST was GMT-5.
 >
 > V.

We're on Daylight Savings Time right now, so everything shifted one
hour. EST right now is -4. This fall, it will be -5 again. At least, I
think so, because I'm in Central time zone and we are at -5 right now.

One thing I am sure of is that I will be going online at 10:30 AM
Central US time. Maybe that helps? We should get Sarah to figure out the
seconds for us. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com