Correct syntax

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 29 18:13:18 EDT 2005

Ok then, Thanks. I have been trying to keep my code clean and fast
since I will be doing a lot of things.

I thought it might be faster at first since in Debug mode I had to
click to advance on each line. So if it is not faster at runtime and
only at compile time I still might do it this way during my (long)
debug sessions. As long as it is not going to 'hurt' anything.

Thanks again Rob,

Tom

On Apr 29, 2005, at 4:18 PM, Rob Cozens wrote:

>> My thinking is they only need declared if I am going to do something
>> with them. Is this faster?
>
> I don't think so.
>
> A "global" statement is in essence a compiler directive specifying the
> scope of the variable name.
>
> I doubt it comes into play at runtime.

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS