Problem with "convert it to seconds"

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Apr 29 12:40:03 EDT 2005

> I hope someone in Scotland is listening to us...
> Paul Looney

We listen. Sometimes we even respond... And if the discussion gets out of
hand I'll pop up and look stern :)

But, and you can all sing along with me here ladies and gentlemen, if you
want action, you need to post it to bugzilla:

http://support.runrev.com/bugzilla

This is your list, we observe but we do not intervene very often, and you
should not assume that items reported here will make it onto the engineering
fix list.

And by the way, I'd like to congratulate everyone present on the
fascinating, excellent and mature discussion sparked by what was potentially
a very inflammatory post on "philosophy". As you all know, wine, cheese and
politics are off topic and frowned on, we can now add philosophy to that
list :)

Warm regards

Heather
Sometimes listmom, always supportive
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~