Problem with "convert it to seconds"

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 18:07:25 EDT 2005

JB
You "kind of agree" ?
This is an undocumented, non-intuitive way of handling dates and times
which will break seconds and dateItem scripts created by non-suspecting
users twice a year.
How can the Rev. team justify the difficulty of doing what should be a
simple process of getting the date for then next day - as late as
Version 2.5?
Paul Looney