linebreak in text

Varen Swaab public at veggio.com
Wed Apr 27 19:52:08 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I know this is probably a really simple matter but I'm trying to take
this line of code:

put session_name&&"on date"&&session_date into fld "message"

and display it so there is a line break before the words "on date",
then, to make it more complicated, I'd like to change the size of the
font for the first word only.

I've tried &CLRF and a few other things and I just can't seem to get
the syntax correct.

I know I could do this with two different fields stacked one on top of
the other but I'm also animating them so I thought it would be easier
to move just one field.

Thanks!

Var