Bypass Repeat Structure in Debug Mode

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 27 14:11:18 EDT 2005

Thanks Dan, Xav, Dennis and Eric,

The "Step Over" did not seem to obey me! ;-) It didn't seem to work and
well I thought I misunderstood its use.

I ended up using the set multiple break points so I could hit "Run" and
bypass that section but still have it run.

The one problem is that I am testing a mouseDown over a button and
can't release the mouse to go ahead and  hit the run button.

MouseDown with its limitations is kicking my butt right now. Big Time.
I wish that at least one of the messages passed while in a mouseDown
would not go back to the original control. If that was the case I would
have been done three days ago.

Thanks again,

Tom