A Philosophical Point

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Apr 27 13:54:38 EDT 2005

John,

What would you propose that the good folks  at the company use to pay
their electrical bills with? Water? Rent? Food?

I don't know about you, but my creditors want actual money.

It's great that you are willing to work for nothing. I do alot of free
work, too, but at the end of the day the only reason why this is possible
is that I have a nominally-paying job and a spouse who has a decent-paying
job.

By all means, keep working in 2.0.x or whatever the last "free" version
was.

Just keep in mind, however, that THAT version was made possible by the
folks like me who paid for version 1 & 2.0...

Judy