Simulating 'drawer' behaviour on Windows

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue Apr 26 09:06:02 EDT 2005

Frank,

5 seconds search...

http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-us&st=b&na=82&qu=human+interface+guidelines&s=4

Knowing how to use a website reduces the amount of non-sense ranting that
is required to prove that Apple's web designers are better ;)

Besides, Win GUIs are the worst and we all know it - after lotus notes...
Oh, you didn't mention how bad IBM's website designers were! ;))

cheerios
Xav

On 26.04.2005 14:46:03 use-revolution-bounces wrote:

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER