Some kind of incompatibility issue

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Apr 26 05:34:07 EDT 2005

Ran into an interesting little bug.

Discovered there is an incompatibility between OS 10.3.9 (the most
recent OSX update), RR's Quicktime video capture functions, and our
USB-based touch screen drivers. Enabling the video grabber functions
disables our touch screen. Switching back to 10.3.8 eliminates the
problem. Tried this on several computers to verify it is strictly tied
to 10.3.9.

Apple has done something that is interacting with Rev code in a less
than positive manner. Good chance it'll extend to Tiger. No idea what's
going on.

Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies