Scripting conference stack available

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 25 23:16:39 EDT 2005

The topic stack for the first Revolution Scripting Conference this
Saturday, April 30, is now available for download at
<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>.

Scripting conferences are both online teaching sessions for newcomers
and an opportunity for you to ask questions of the pros. We are focusing
on the basics of Revolution for novices but experienced scripters will
want to attend too, to add their input and expertise. Those who attend
all the conferences will receive an excellent education in the use of
all major aspects of Revolution.

Each topic stack is provided the week before the conference so that you
can study the material to be presented. Familiarity with the stack isn't
required, but knowing the material will enhance your experience.
Speakers may sometimes refer to the stack in their presentation.

Our topic for this conference is "Stack Structure", which is a general
overview of Revolution's major structural elements and a look at the
objects and methods Revolution uses. Many of the concepts presented this
week will be covered in more detail in future conferences. Due to a late
change in plans, the presentation this week will be given by Runtime CEO
Kevin Miller. You won't want to miss this; nobody knows more about
Revolution than he does.

More details on times and dates can be found on the web page. Please
note that our conference follows a strict chat protocol, which is
described in the topic stack (in the Conference Info section) and is
also briefly outlined when you sign on to the conference. Chat is
moderated during the presentation to prevent everyone from talking at
once. Please arrive a few minutes early so that you can get settled in
before we begin.

We hope to see you all there!

Jacque
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com