Profiling? Odd delay on windows

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Mon Apr 25 10:48:14 EDT 2005

Is there any way to do application profiling (to find out what Revolution
is doing)?   I am experiencing an odd delay of 1-2 seconds when going to a
card on Windows in a stand-alone (which doesn't happen on the Mac).

It appears it is something that is happening between preOpenCard and
OpenCard.  It is happening only on the first time I go to that card.

Is there anyway to generate a log of what Rev is doing so I could track it
down?

Thanks!

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671