mouseDown and within

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Apr 23 11:35:22 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,

I did not know you were working on a PDA interface: So, I apologize :-)
The problem is very different indeed.
I take the opportunity to say that Pat's solution seems a better
approach since mousemove is an IDE "pending" message.
If you want the button hilited when the mouse is down and the mouseLoc
within the button rectangle, but only in this case, you could try:

on mouseMove -- in the script of the card
  if the mouse is "down" then
    repeat with i = 1 to 4
      set the hilite of btn i to the mouseLoc is within the rect of btn i
    end repeat
  end if
end mouseMove

But I don't konw if I understood correctly your problem...
Best regards from Paris,

Le 23 avr. 05, ˆ 17:19, Thomas McGrath III a Žcrit :

Amicalement,

Eric Chatonet.