RunRev and Cookies

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Apr 23 00:58:44 EDT 2005

At 3:25 AM +0200 4/23/05, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

>I want to make a standalone app with rev that
>replaces a web page. Ideally nothing on the
>server side should be changed, thus I would need
>to accept, store and send  a cookie. Anyone done
>this before and able to shed some light on this?
>I guess I need to change my HTML headers somehow?

I think that the original Revzilla used cookies.
Maybe you can learn something from a copy of that.

ciao,
sims

btw  -  If you haven't tried Björnke's ChatRev
you are missing out on something really cool!!

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.cjb.net

Chat with other RunRev developers:
go stack URL "http://homepage.mac.com/bvg/chatrev1.3.rev"