Printing Transparent Bitmap Images

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 17:14:39 EDT 2005

Fred -

I got caught out with this recently too.  Not good news I'm afraid.
Rev will only print images that have an alpha channel (transparent) in
low resolution.  (Presumably that is 72 dpi?)

I'm not aware of any effective workaround for this, but perhaps more
experienced Revolutionaries might?

Sorry to be bearer of bad news   :-(

Chris