Create new mainstack (not substack)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Apr 22 12:01:48 EDT 2005

Hi again,

Some additional thought which might help: you can prepare a stack and
save it as a custom property into your standalone.
Then , when needed, you can *go* to it and save it.
Check SaveStackInStack stack from Signe Marie Sanne on RevOnline (user:
sms)
Best,

Le 22 avr. 05, à 17:52, Klaus Major a écrit :

> Hi Kurt,
>
>> Hi Kurt,
>>
>> Why not?
>> Yes you can!
>
> Exactement, mon ami! :-)
>
>> Le 22 avr. 05, à 17:31, Kurt Kaufman a écrit :
>>
>>> While running a stack (will be a standalone) I would like to create
>>> a new mainstack in a specific path. I understand that I can set this
>>> path by using the defaultFolder property.
>
> Simply script:

> create stack "Name of new stack here"
> save "Name of new stack here" as (path_to_stack & "Name of new stack
> here.rev")
> ## Where- and whatever you like :-)
>
> et voila! :-)
>
>>> However, I don't seem to be able to save a new and separate stack,
>>> only a substack.  And I guess I can't set a substack's mainstack
>>> property to itself......(Rev Win 2.0.3)

> set the mainstack of "Name of substack here" to "Name of substack here"
> ## :-)

Amicalement,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software