Printing Transparent Bitmap Images

FMoyer at aol.com FMoyer at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 10:50:28 EDT 2005

I'm having problems printing overlapping transparent bitmap images in
Revolution. I try it so many ways, but it seems that whatever I do, transparent
images print poorly (they become fuzzy) and opaque images print nice and sharp.

Oddly enough, sometimes images that are transparent on screen print sharp,
but they also turn out to be opaque on the printout (i.e., they obliterate the
images underneath.) I have tried taking a snapshot of the card and printing
that; the image does print transparent, but the printout becomes fuzzy.

These images need to be transparent because they often overlap one another. I
am using png's.

Does anyone (e.g. Chipp Walters, Scott Rossi) have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
Fred Moyer