Globals confusion

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at river-valley.com
Thu Apr 21 01:26:22 EDT 2005

I have a list of globals at the top of my script, which is assigned to the
one card in my stack. I want these globals to be available, and defined,
when a script has run. In other words, if a value has been given to myVar,
then I want that value to be given when I type

put myVar

in the message box.

What happens now, is that some of these values are retained, and some are
not. I can't understand what determines which variables retain their value.

I am missing something fundamental. Any guidance appreciated.
--

Kaveh Bazargan
http://www.river-valley.com/