CSS

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Apr 21 01:09:31 EDT 2005

OT but, ("my favorite software rant") WestCiv's Style Master is an
outstanding aid to the process of using CSS. You won't get 100 percent
preview but it will get you very close... Lots of things you want to
see right away, like color etc will be there for you instantly as you
edit the CSS without going to your browser. And it has the best CSS
editing interface I've seen to date, worth every penny.  Style Master
now stands next to Revolution, BBedit,  Interarchy and Image Ready as
top tools to get the web job done pronto. Everytime I try some other
integrated tool (GoLive or whatever) I always revert back to this suite
for real productivity.

And Dan, as an owner of HTML Utopia... I want to thank you... without
your book I don't think I could have made the bridge from the Cretan
Era to the CSS era. Read I three times cover to cover and  still refer
to it regularly.

WestCiv's Tutorials on CSS also tops in their web-dev self education
arena

As for the future of CSS and standards... the Acid2Test challenge is on
and Safari engineers at least are going for it.

Sivakatirswami