Simple Scoping Question

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 20 14:13:53 EDT 2005

Hi Eric and thanks for the help!

>As for your problem, you have to check when you have to trigger or
>PASS a system message with a condition test.
>You are right: IDE behaviour if different from stand alone environment.
>You can check this too and act accordingly.

I really don't understand what you mean here, what test do I need to
perform? One of these, or something different?

1.  Check if myStackFileName is empty and if so skip the "start uisng"
2.  Check the Stack Name for "revSaving" and if so skip the "start uisng"
3.  Check if in "development" moce and if so  skip the "start uisng"

Assuming it's 1 above, do you mean do this:

if myStackFileName = empty then
    pass openStack
    exit openStack
end if

Do I use the same test in the closeStack handler?

Thanks in Advance
Dave