Re-2: Unicode Displaying in Runtime Revolution

Marisa K. marisa.kosaisaevee at netgalileo.com
Wed Apr 20 02:04:15 EDT 2005

Hello,

As previous trial, I still have a problem in displaying Spanish and
German speacial characters, i.e. inverted?, accented characters,
characters with umlaut, esset characters.

Although I converted both of the files to /.txt/ with /unicodeText/
property settings and using /binfile:/  , they displayed mixed up
characters.

Any suggestions are welcome, Thank you in advance

Regards,
Marisa