ODBC Problems

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Apr 19 11:02:21 EDT 2005

I've been trying to connect to an ODBC database on my system and having
lots of problems.  When I use the database builder, I get a "connected"
message but RR gets locked up anytime I try and execute even the
simplest query.  If I connect to a database on my Postgres server,
everything works fine.  I noticed that in the RR installation directory,
there is a mySQL.dll and a libpq.dll (Postgres) but nothing for ODBC
(I'm on WinXP by the way).  Am I missing a file or something?

For what it's worth, the same query works agains the ODBC database using
query analyzer.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

len morgan