Weird Problem with replaceText

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 18 12:39:50 EDT 2005

>Hi Dave,
>
>put replaceText(the filename of this stack,the short name of this
>stack,"xxxxxxxxxx") into myString
>
>Works fine here when the name of the file is the same as the name of
>the stack (disregarding the extension).
>But they can be DIFFERENT and then associate these 2 references
>might not be a good idea ;-)
>Best,

In this case they are the same. I just want to replace:

/aaaaa/bbbbb/ccccc/ddddd/eeeee/fffff/StackFileA.rev

with

/aaaaa/bbbbb/ccccc/ddddd/eeeee/fffff/StackFileAnotherFile.rev

Can't see it should make a difference where the data comes from.

Oh well, another mystery!

It works from the Mesasage Box BTW if I put a breakpoint into the
code and run it manually!

Cheers
Dave