Converting mysql to SQLite

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sun Apr 17 22:51:28 EDT 2005

On Apr 17, 2005, at 6:21 PM, Bill wrote:
> But it requires SQLite 3.0 database files and it turns out the version
> of
> SQLite installed with altSQLite is SQLite 2.1 (when you look at the
> generated database file that is what it says) even though it says on
> the
> Altuit web site that the version used is 2.8

altSQLite does use version 2.8 but the version of the SQLite db file is
2.1.  I tested this with the compiled version of SQLite 2.8 and it
reports 2.1 as well.

Though this might not help you in the short term I am incorporating
code in the next release of libDatabase which will convert from one
database to another without use of any external programs.  Right now
the code I have just does MySQL to Valentina but I am in the middle of
making it more generic and incorporation it into libDatabse so it will
be easy to add additional db support.  I plan on releasing 2.0 of
libDatabase with support for MySQL, SQLite and Valentina.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com