Alternate Editors

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Apr 17 09:08:24 EDT 2005

I seem to remember reading somewhere here that you can use UltraEdit
with RR scripts.  I downloaded something a couple of days ago that was
like a "template" file for UE (which I also just downloaded) that will
highlight Transcript syntax).  When I open a stack, I see the warning
that it's NOT a regular text file and I should stop editing.

I searched my maillist digests but couldn't find it.  Does anyone know
if this is possible?  Can I safely ignore the message in the .rev file?

Thanks!

Len Morgan