Very annoying IDE Problem

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Apr 17 08:51:55 EDT 2005

Hi David,

I suspect that you put this stack in use when the stack opens: check
your code :-)
You have probably a preOpenX, openX handler in the script of this stack.
You try to open any property palette (i.e; another stack) and Rev tries
to execute your handlers > error
It is a normal behaviour.
It will be the same with any window (i.e; stack) which does not trap or
pass this message...
If you want your messages only trapped by some stacks, use a
conditional structure to test which stack is being open.

Le 17 avr. 05, à 14:37, David Burgun a écrit :

> Ok, I found out how to do it!
>
> In the message box select the stacks in use and my stack was at the
> top. I then selected it and hit the remove button and now I can use
> the property inspector and edit scritps again!
>
> How can I stop this happening? I think that if the error window could
> just be displayed that I could find the bug straight away!

Best,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Web site		http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/